Life-changing injuries can happen in the blink of an eye, and often could have been prevented. The attorneys of Decof, Barry, Mega & Quinn, P.C. fight to bring justice to the victims of personal injury caused by others. Our many past successes include the largest personal injury jury verdict and largest individual personal injury settlement in Rhode Island.
Throughout the life of our firm, our attorneys have handled countless state and local injury cases, acquiring invaluable experience and expertise while maintaining a stellar record of success. Most of our clients are in the Providence, RI and the central/southeastern Massachusetts areas.
How Our Firm Can Help You
- Free Consultations
- 200+ Years of Combined Experience
- Over $1 Billion Recovered
- A Track Record of Success
Proving Your Personal Injury Case
Most personal injury cases require you to prove the defendant was negligent and that he or she failed to use reasonable care, thus causing your injury.
In order to do this, you must prove:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care, such as the obligation to drive a car safely or provide appropriate medical care to a patient;
- The defendant failed to carry out this duty by doing something wrong, or by failing to do something they should have done;
- The defendant’s failure to fulfill their duty of care caused your injury; and
- You suffered damages as a result.
A negligent party is responsible for paying for:
- Past and estimated future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Costs of care including hiring an assistant to help with everyday tasks
- Permanent disability
- The pain, discomfort and inconvenience caused by an injury
- Emotional distress
- Any other costs caused by the injury
Decof, Barry, Mega & Quinn uses the extensive knowledge and experience gained from litigating personal injury cases to guide you through the complicated legal system.
Personalized & Tenacious Representation
Over the past four decades, we have achieved numerous successes on behalf of clients across our practice areas. We have recovered over $1 billion for the injured and wronged. While every case is different, and there are no guarantees of success or value, we are committed to securing the best possible result for every client we represent.
With our varied and extensive experience in these and many other types of personal injury cases, we are well-equipped to protect our clients’ interests.
If you are interested in seeking justice and pursuing the financial compensation that can help you begin the process of rebuilding and moving on with your life, we recommend calling our offices. One of our Rhode Island personal injury lawyers can answer your questions, address your concerns, and advise you of your options.
Don't Wait to Get Help. Discuss Your Case With an Attorney During a Free Consultation. Call Today!