Anyone involved in prescribing and/or administering medication can be held liable for medication errors, from physicians to nurses, pharmacists, and even hospitals. If you or your loved one was a victim of medication errors, our Rhode Island medical malpractice lawyers can help. We can guide you through the process of pursuing justice and recovering compensation for any injuries or illnesses sustained.
What Is a Medication Error?
Doctors can make many types of medication errors, including:
- Prescribing the wrong medication
- Administering the wrong medication
- Prescribing the wrong dose
- Mislabeling the medication
- Prescribing medication the patient is allergic to, or failing to screen for the patient’s allergies
- Delivering medication that interacts negatively with the patient’s current medicines
- Failing to warn the patient about the possible side effects of their medication
Contact Decof, Barry, Mega & Quinn for a Free Consultation
Our law firm is well-versed in helping those who have suffered harm from medication errors and other forms of medical malpractice. We have a proven track record of success in recovering compensation for those who have been injured through another’s negligence. We will evaluate your case and guide you through the process of recovering compensation for lost wages, medical care, and pain and suffering.
Our Rhode Island medication error attorneys invite you to contact us at (401) 200-4059 for a free, no-obligation consultation. Get started on your medical malpractice case today to seek justice.