Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
A victim of a spinal cord injury suffers greatly. In addition, specialized knowledge is required to understand the anatomy and medical issues of a spinal cord injury, along with the types of lifetime care, services and equipment required. Our personal injury lawyers have extensive experience in these specialized cases.
Spinal Cord Injury Attorney Expertise
Our experience includes work in the following types of spinal cord injury cases:
- Car crashes
- Diving injuries
- Playgrounds, worksites, and recreational facilities
- Failure to diagnose and treat spinal cord problems
- Negligent anesthesia and monitoring resulting in spinal cord injury
- Other traumatic spinal cord injuries
The following examples demonstrate our success on behalf of numerous clients. While every case is different, and there are no guarantees of success or value, these examples provide some insight into the claims our attorneys have handled.
Past Success in Spinal Cord Injury Cases
- A $3.2 million judgment after a jury verdict against an anesthesiologist on behalf of a young man who suffered a stroke as a result of negligently administered spinal anesthesia during a surgical procedure.
- $3.5 million verdict against a football helmet manufacturer on behalf of a high school football player who suffered a spinal cord injury and paralysis due to a defectively designed helmet.
- A multi-million dollar settlement on behalf of a young woman left paralyzed by a negligently administered and monitored epidural anesthetic.
- $18 million jury verdict for a woman left paralyzed from the chest down when she was rear-ended in a motor vehicle collision.