Premises Liability Attorneys
Owners and operators of different types of places often owe duties of care to the people allowed on the premises. These cases can range from “slip and falls,” to negligent security, to dangerous and hidden conditions existing on the property. The premises liability lawyers at Decof, Decof & Barry have extensive experience in these cases.
Our experience includes work in the following types of premises liability cases, among others:
- Negligent Security
- Violent and Sexual Assaults occurring on the property
- Slips, trips and falls
- Negligent Provision of Alcohol
- Dangerous Conditions
- Hidden Dangers on the property
- Custodial care
The following examples demonstrate our success on behalf of numerous clients. While every case is different, and there are no guarantees of success or value, these examples provide some insight into the claims we have handled.
Past Success in Premises Liability Cases
- A multi-million dollar judgment against the YMCA for failing to adequately supervise and provide equipment for a dance rehearsal, resulting in paralysis to a young dancer.
- $3 million jury verdict against a parking lot operator for the negligent failure to properly mark a lowered gate, resulting in serious injuries to a moped driver.
- A multi-million dollar settlement for a developmentally disabled adult woman who was sexually assaulted by a former care provider in her facility.
- A multi-million dollar settlement against a university that allowed students to access a dangerous rooftop, resulting in a fall and death of a student.